Recipe courtesy of Food & Wine
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb goat cheese
- Salt & pepper
- 8 8-inch tortillas, corm or flour
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- Prepare an ice bath in a large bowl filled with water/ice. Drop lobster in boiling water, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool on a baking tray for a few minutes.
- Crack your lobsters and remove the meat from the claws and body. Cut the lobster into 1/2 inch pieces, keeping the claws intact. Set aside
- In a food processor, combine avocado, yogurt, lime, salt, and spices. Process for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Set aside until your ready to assemble your tacos.
- Lightly grease a large saucepan with oil and crack the eggs into it.
- Place the pan on a cold burner, and turn the heat to low.
- Whisk eggs gently and continuously. If they start to stick, or the pan gets too hot, remove from the heat for a few seconds to cool and then continue whisking. After about 5 minutes, fold in butter, chives, 1/2 cup of goat cheese, and lobster and season with salt and pepper. Reserve the claws.
- Fill tortillas with 1 tablespoon of avocado cream and 2 tablespoons of eggs. Garnish with line, goats cheese, fresh cilantro, and lobster claw.
*We suggest pairing your tacos with a nice bottle of Chardonnay or Brut Sparkling Wine for a perfect brunch.